In accordance with state law, all children between 6 – 18 years of age must attend school full time until the end of the term, quarter, or semester in which they become 18 years of age, or have graduated from high school.
- Students should be on campus no later than 8:00 a.m.
- Students must attend school 85% of the school year.
- Three absences excused or unexcused will cause parents to receive a truancy letter.
- Three tardies equal one absence.
- Students with excessive absences will be referred to the School Attendance and Review Team (SART).